Monday 14 December 2015

How to make future sentences?

Will [will + verb]:


USE: We use will to talk about the future and to make predictions or offers

Positive:

I will study
You will study
He/She/It will study
We will study
They will study

Negative:

I won't study
You won't study
He/She/It won't study
We won't study
They won't study

Question:

Will I study?
Will you study?
Will He/She/It study?
Will we study?
Will they study?

Time expressions:

I think, I guess, I imagine, probably, perhaps...

Going to [am/is/are + going to + verb]:


USE: We use "going to" to make an intention or plans

Positive:

I am going to play 
You are going to play 
He/She/It is going to play 
We are going to play 
They are going to play 

Negative:

I am not going to play
You are not going to play
He/She/It is not going to play
We are not going to play
They are not going to play

Question:

Am I going to play?
Are you going to play?
Is He/She/It going to play?
Are we going to play?
Are they going to play?

Time expressions:

I've decided, I've planed, plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment