Monday 26 October 2015

A NORMAL WEEK

A NORMAL WEEK


I get up at 7:30 AM in the morning and I eat my breakfast. At 8:15 AM I take my moto and I go to high school. I am studying middle level professional studies of microcomputer systems and networking. All we do in this course is about computing: How it works, what parts it has, network connection... Here you have all the subjects we do:


  • Installation and maintenance of equipment
  • Operating systems single-site: this subject is about how works the software of the computer
  • Office applications

  • Web applications

  • Local networks

  • Training and career guidance: this is about the risks we could have in our future job 

  • English


I finish at 3:00 PM and i go home, there I have lunch and i do my homework. In the afternoons I usually watch series or play games on the Internet, but 2 days a week I go to the gym 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM. Also, on fridays I go to english classes in Masterclass 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM.

At weekends I get up at 9:30 AM. I usually spend my time the same that I do all the week: playing games, watching series... Also, sometimes I meet my friends and we go to the cinema.


No comments:

Post a Comment