Monday 21 September 2015

Introduction

Hi!

My name is Biel. I'm 16 years old and  I live in Les Preses. I live with my parents and my older sister. I haven't pet. Now a days I'm studying in INS Bosc de la Coma a medium grade about computer systems and networks. Also, I studied ESO in the same high shcool and primary education in Verntallat, located in La Vall d'en Bas.





will smith animated GIF










Last summer I didn't go abroad, I stayed at home, and in the mornings i went to english clases.





In my free time I like playing videogames at the computer, watching films and series, or watching videos on Youtube. Also I like to meet friends and go to the cinema too. My favourite subject is English because I'm good at it.




I'm 1'82 meters high. I've got short hair and blue eyes. I'm a shy boy, and I don't like noise or people that speak a lot. I usually wear sweatshirt and long trousers.



I expect to learn a lot this year! 

penguin animated GIF
memory animated GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment